Thursday, August 9, 2018

Testimonial: Birth Control Pill Detoxification Over 12 Weeks by Mom, Age 36

Birth Control Pill Detoxification Over 12 Weeks by Mom, Age 36
www.homeopathyforwomen.org/testimonials.htm

"From January 2004 to January 2011, I took the birth control pillBy mid-2007, migraines, constant sinus pressure, acid reflux, and insomnia were the norm.  I attributed these to the stress of law school/practice.  After stopping the birth control pill I felt better, but the aforementioned ailments remained.

In July 2011, we learned we were pregnant.  Much prayer and tears over our autistic son led us to the blessing who is Kari J. Kindem.  Not only did Kari initiate a holistic healing process for our joy of a boy, she cleaned up my exhausted, birth control poisoned body through detox.  

Since the birth of our son, I've experienced recurrent sore throats, ongoing sinus pressure and headaches, migraines, severe left jaw pain, left shoulder/arm/hand pain with the loss of some fine motor skills in the hand, chronic fatigue, and anxiety.  Menses were scanty and painful.  Sleep was intermittent.  I sweated profusely - and sometimes it smelled quite unladylike.  Skin was dull.  Allergies to food and cosmetics were skyrocketing.  A mental fog kept me bogged down.  Everything felt overwhelming.  I told myself this was all from the stress of our son's difficulties.  Kari explained that these ill effects were the birth control pill still wreaking internal havoc.  

The 10 week birth control detox changed my life:  No more migraines, no more chronic sinus pressure, a healthy GI system, regular menses, deep sleep, drastically less and infrequent joint pain, mental clarity, and no more fatigue - but plenty of energy.  The tell-tale sign the detox is working is the reliving of symptoms, but for a short time - and sometimes the last.  Around one month into the detox, I had a HTMA hair test performed and began the prescribed supplements and diet.  This turbo-boosted my well-being.  And, hello, bright skin and some weight loss.  

I didn't realize how horribly I felt on a daily basis until this detox eliminated the perpetual aches, exhaustion, and general malaise.  Today's energy level reminds me more of how I felt in high school - which was great.  

My husband has never known me without chronic stress, migraines, and fatigue.  My son has never had a mother not riddled with anxiety, joint pain, and the drain of constant sinus issues.  Now, they have someone more joyful, affectionate, patient, and engaged.  Our lives are much happier.  We thank God every day for Kari J. Kindem and her amazing, life-changing practice."

Mother and Attorney, Alabama, USA, August 201

 

_,___